Humans want to interact with ... humans
Even when people go more and more online after the COVID crisis, they still want to interact with a human. What are your challenges as a customer service manager?
We compiled a mini-guide that helps you organising your customer service.
Read our mini-guide and discover:
- How to set up a strategy for your customer service
- Crucial skills for customer service representatives
- How to focus on the most value-adding interactions
- Opportunities to optimise your channel mix
- How to deal with Artificial Intelligence in customer service
- The power of effective coaching
What is Customer Experience (CX) and why should you care?
The Net Promoter Score (NPS) vs Customer Effort Score (CES)
Employee experience: key to success