The process guidance has a leverage function towards all projects. With a call budget of 4 million euros, the potential impact of process supervision on the social return is considerable. In order to realise this potential to the maximum, we defined 11 design principles as a framework for the concrete approach.
In addition to applying the design principles, the following matters supported our overarching guidance:
- An online interaction platform to facilitate cross-fertilisation between the projects. For example, each project explains its story in a short video, they can ask each other questions, there is a brainstorm page about the policy recommendations and they can go back to documentation.
- Art of hosting practices to work with groups of stakeholders in a targeted manner.
- Our own toolset for offline and online facilitation. For example, we organised a successful online networking moment with more than 50 participants. A total of 5 networking moments will take place.
- Our training catalog which includes many modules on training competences relevant to the actors
- Our experience in formulating policy recommendations within the context of the Flemish government
The principles were translated into a concrete approach.
The building blocks of this approach are shown in the figure below:
This project was made possible with the support of ESF Vlaanderen.